Wow!!!Â When I think of November that is the word that comes to mind.Â Â Yesterday, I did a guest post from Sarah Bessey who runs the wbsite Â emergingmummy.com.Â Sarah passionately called forÂ changing howÂ Women’s MinistriesÂ should be doneÂ atÂ local churches.Â I loved the article when I first read it so I wanted to pass it on.
Well, Sarah’s post hit a nerve with hundreds of people in the first day!Â Amazingly, Women’s Ministry passed Tim Tebow for my most read post of the month!Â Some great comments were addedÂ by the readersÂ as well.Â Check it out along with the other most reads this month and pleaseÂ add your comments to the discussion.Â Â Â
- Why We Donâ€™t Need â€œWomenâ€™sâ€ Ministry
- 13 Leadership Quotes From The Inspirational Tim Tebow
- 5 Habits Of Generous Leaders
- 20 Pre-Game Leadership Quotes From Les Miles, Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, And Others
- 10 Practices Of The Greatest Leaders In The World
- 13 Leadership Quotes and Principles From LSU Head Coach Les Miles
- Top 10 Most Popular Posts Of October 2011
- Joe Paterno And The Sacred Trust Of LeadershipÂ - Probably my most controversial post ever at the time though my thoughts would now be considered mainstream.
- 13 Characteristics Of A Leader Who Is Special
- 5 People Every Leader Should Know And The Power Of Networking
I also want to tell you about Four Hidden Gems from the last month.Â They didn’t make the Top 10 but were some of my personal favorites.
- One Of The Greatest Leadership Trades I Ever Made
- Pro Wrestling, The Music Industry, And Dying Churches
- How One Pastor Received A $1.6 Million Dollar Gift
- The Answer To Every Leaderâ€™s Problems
Finally, I want to thank two sites that did a tremendous job promoting my material this month.Â A special thanks and recognition go to:
- www.GaryRunn.wordpress.comÂ - This blog is very well done and you should check it out.
I am always grateful that you would take time out of your day to visit this site.Â I will always do everything I can to ensure that value will be added to you when you do.Â
Finally, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas later this month!
To get future posts on leadership sent directly to you, please take advantage of the many subscription options on this site.