Are you tired of being broke as a church?Â Are you tired of sweating every weekâ€™s offering?Â Are you constantly praying for no snowÂ not because it is unsafe for your people to travel, but because its impactÂ on the offering?Â Do you literally have no financial margin as a church?
Do you wish you could add that new staff member who could take your church to another level but you canâ€™t afford him/her?Â Does it just break your heart because you need new A/V equipment, an updated website, a great church consultant, new carpet, paint, orÂ HVAC upgrades, but you simply just do not have any money?Â $1,000 might as well just be a $1 million.
Pastors and church leaders, have you had enough?! Â Well if so, and you are serious about fixing the problem, read on.Â If not, just pick another post on this site to readÂ because the following is for leaders whoÂ do not want justÂ theory, but serious solutions they can use.
How much ministry can you do for $100?Â The answer isâ€¦..$100 worth.Â How much ministry can you do for $100,000?Â The answer is $100,000 worth!
Ministry costs money and too many churchesÂ simply have no financial margin.Â They are broke!Â They are just like the families in their church.Â Broke.Â How much ministry can you do with no margin?Â None.
It is time for many church leaders to take action to address this issue andÂ there to help to be had.Â On April 19th,Â Injoy Stewardship Solutions isÂ putting on a FREE 1-day event in the Charlotte area to help churches FULLY-FUND vision.
There is no cost and no excuses.Â Â Many generous partners of ISSÂ have under-written the costsÂ so everyoneÂ can come.Â We have assembled an all-star lineup of some of the nationâ€™s best Christian leaders who will teach from their own experience how to resource highly effective ministry.
Here are some of the speakers:
- Perry Noble who has seen the amount given per person at NewSpring Church increase by $10 or more each of the last several years.
- Bishop Walter Thomas of New Psalmist Baptist Church whose church completed a $55 million relocation during the worst economy since the Great Depression.
- Casey Graham, Founder of www.GivingRocket.com and www.PreachingRocket.com, who has helped thousands of churches increase their weekly giving.
- Mike Madding of The Cove Church which had over 120 people give their life to Christ during the commitment phase of their capital campaign.
- Clayton King, Founder and President of CrossroadsÂ Worldwide and Teaching Pastor at NewSpring Church, has led literally tens of thousands of people to Christ.
- Joe Sangl, Owner of I Was Broke. Now I’m Not and Injoy Stewardship Solutions, whoÂ has thousands win with their personal finances.
Pastors and church leaders,Â we need you there.Â The Kingdom needs you here.Â Your church needs you here.Â Your community needs you here.Â Click here to sign you and your leadership team up TODAY!
Enter your email address here and start receiving future posts from this site.
Download your FREE copy of my new eBook The 2011 Year In Hollywood Movies â€“ Leadership Edition today by clicking here.