As has become a weekly tradition, the following are the best posts I read on the internet this week.Â I trust they will equip, challenge, and inspire you as they did me.
- Durant’s Late Surge Demands AttentionÂ by J.A. Adande discusses the maturation process of a leader.Â Great insights.
- 6 Leadership Styles, And When You Should Use ThemÂ by Robin Benincasa.Â Referred by www.DanBlackOnLeadership.com.
- Women Who Idolize the Wrong MenÂ by Nicole Cottrell of www.ModernReject.com.
- The Teen Porn Epidemicâ€¦And What ToÂ Do About ItÂ by Matthew Fradd at www.CatholicExchange.com.Â Referred by Derwin GrayÂ who has as good an understanding of today’s young people as anyone you will read.
- The Bell Curve Is A Myth â€” Most People Are Actually Underperformers by Business Insider Michael Kelley.Â Referred by Rob Cizek.
- Winslow Trade Reveals Much About Schiano’sÂ ControlÂ and ForÂ A Team That Finally WonÂ A Playoff Game, The Texans MakeÂ A Lot Of Changes This OffseasonÂ both by Peter King.Â Great posts on leadership style and how to manage personnel.
- 5 Ways To Transform Useless Ideas Into Innovation by www.Forbes.comÂ Michael Myatt.
- 10 Elements of Great Company Culture by www.Inc.com’sÂ Paul Spiegelman.
- To Bring Out The Best In Millennials, Put On Your Coaching HatÂ by Fast Company’s Tony Wagner.
- 15 Ways Twitter Can Make You A Better LeaderÂ by Scott Williams at www.bigisthenewsmall.com.
That is an incredible list.Â What other great writers and posts did you come across this week?
Enter your email address here and start receiving future posts from this site.
Download your FREE copy of my new eBook The 2011 Year In Hollywood Movies â€“ Leadership Edition today by clicking here.