As a nation we have all been shocked, angered, saddened and frightened by the senseless loss of life in Newtown, CT. The sense of loss, particularly for all of us who are parents, struck a deep chord in our nation. Winthrop basketball coach Pat Kelsey summed up how I feel in the video above.
The following are the 10 best leadership posts on Newtown, CT I read this past week. Each post is poignant and will help you process your feelings about this tragedy.
- When Evil Wins by Nicole Cottrell at www.ModernReject.com
- Why? The Question We All Ask by Brandon Cox
- My Take: Praying for questions about Newtown that go beyond ‘Why, God?’ by Margaret Feinberg via www.CNN.com
- No Words (A Response to the Connecticut School Shooting) by Jeff Goins
- Lamentations by Jen Hatmaker
- I Don’t Like The Answer by Drew Mahan
- The Newtown School Shootings and the Urgency of the Mission by Carey Nieuwhof
- The Gospel and Newtown by David Platt
- Unfazed by Marty Schmidt
- Where Was God? by Pete Wilson at www.WithoutWax.tv
But finally I also want to make you aware of the post Everyday Missionary by Derwin Gray. This short video is a reminder of the light that still shines and breaks through the deepest darkness. There still exists some very good in our world.
Subscribe here so future posts can be directly to your Inbox. As a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my brand new eBook 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers.