If you are a regular reader of this site, you know that my daytime job is as a church consultant for Injoy Stewardship Solutions (ISS). Over the next few months, we are embarking on a 9-city tour conducting 1-Day intensives called The Generosity Learning Experience to help pastors and church leaders address the generosity, leadership, and weekly giving issues they may be facing.
I will be conducting a featured breakout session at each event called 15 Common Threads To Prevailing Churches. It would be an absolute honor to meet you in person at one of these cities. I know some readers of this site may not be Christ followers. Please come anyway as the priniciples I will be teaching are applicable to church, business, non-profit, sports, or family leadership.
Here are some details:
The Generosity Learning Experience is just that – an experience. This will not be a standard one-day conference. The ISS team is passionate about providing PRACTICAL solutions you can implement immediately and see results.
Attendees of The Generosity Learning Experience will experience and receive:
- Practical tools you can implement the NEXT DAY to begin increasing weekly giving up to 30%
- Tools and resources for defining and casting vision that moves people toward sacrificial giving
- Access to over 100 FREE online personal finance tools that will help your church win with their money God’s way!
- A downloadable App to help grow in your church in the area of generosity
- You will learn how to develop a culture of generosity that sweeps through your church and transforms your community
- Special breakout sessions focused on developing financial leaders and other topics like The 15 Common Links Of Prevailing Churches
- Lunch is included!
The price is set at $100 for this event, BUT through February 18th, we are offering the GLE for 50% off – only $50! Additional members of your team can attend for $25 if you sign up early.
Cities/Dates/Times (Click city to register for that specific location)
- March 5 Tuesday (Atlanta, GA)
- March 6 Wednesday (Chicago, IL)
- March 7 Thursday (Orlando, FL)
- April 16 Tuesday (Charlotte, NC)
- April 17 Wednesday (Indianapolis, IN)
- April 18 Thursday (Dallas, TX)
- May 7 Tuesday (Baltimore, MD)
- May 8 Wednesday (St. Louis, MO)
- May 9 Thursday (Houston, TX)
- 8:30AM – 4:00PM
- 4 Main Sessions
- 2 Breakout Sessions
Once again, it would be great see you at one of the nine cities above and meet you in person. For additional conference information and registration, click the link below:
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. As a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my brand new eBook 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers.