The following are the Top 10 leadership posts I read the past week. These contain some of the most emotionally-charged and important posts I have ever passed on to you. Do not miss these!
- Why Nice People Kill Churches by Paul Alexander. Read this at your own risk!
- The 12 Trends That Will Rule Products In 2013 by Christ Butler at www.FastCompany.com
- A Church’s Culture Is The Atmosphere In Which The Church Functions by Church Executive magazine capturing the thoughts of Dr. Sam Chand
- Church Planting, the 1st year … by Tiffany Cooper via www.LeadingAndLovingIt.com
- Trent Dilfer likes Alex Smith fit in Kansas City via www.ESPN.com. I absolute love the way Dilfer communicates about the subject of personal performance.
- I Was Going To Commit Suicide But… by Derwin Gray. The best blog I’ve read in a long, long time.
- Seven Things I Learned From Watching Andy Stanley Teach Junior High Students by Michael Lukaszewski. An absolute classic on the best communicator in the Christian community.
- Divorce Season by Lyn Smith. Sobering post.
- Dallas Mega-Church Responds to Tebow Controversy by Todd Starnes at www.FoxNews.com. This contains an amazing response by the wonderful senior pastor of First Baptist Church of Dallas, Tx, Dr. Robert Jeffress.
- 21 Things Leaders Need To Stop Doing by Scott Williams
Well that is my Top 10. Are there any additional leadership posts you would add to this list?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. As a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my brand new eBook Pastors, Christian Leaders, and Football: 13 Stories From The 2012 Season That Will Equip And Inspire You.