On behalf of The Rocket Company’s‘ desire to help churches succeed, I will be live blogging for the 3rd consecutive day from the Orange Conference in Atlanta, Ga. They saved some of the best leadership insights for last.
After reading these leadership quotes, please check out an amazing FREE offer from The Rocket Company on helping pastors preach better sermons.
The comments below are from Bob unless otherwise noted.
- If you want to know where people who follow Jesus have been, follow the wet tennis shoes marks. We should leak Jesus.
- Some of you are weird. You are. That’s just how you were wired to be.
- We’re posing. We’re just faking it. We’re afraid of who God made us to be.
- Who are you? What do you want? Those are two great questions to ask.
- Jesus, as time went by got more and more available.
- Every time I answer the phone, every time you do an act a kindness, you answer the question “Is it really true?”
- We’re called to lift up the hurting.
- We lift each other up. You don’t let go until we have five strong people holding you up.
- Jesus just held everybody close. We have people running around holding people accountable when they just need to hold them close.
- Don’t have any expectations. Are you kidding me? We are kids of the King!
- Every single Thursday I quit something.
- What if we’re picky about what we see?
- What does my wife want? She wants me home. Must be present to win.
- Let’s keep our eyes fixed on Jesus. You get that part right. You get everything right.
- What’s the word you hate most – Can’t.
- What are you made to do? Not what you are able to do. What are you made to do?
- If you change the world and your marriage fails, you lose. – Jeff
- Influence isn’t about the numbers. It’s about influencing one individual person. – Jeff
- We all want generosity in our lives but we’ve never drawn a line about what is enough. – Jeff
All of this happens on Wednesday, May 1 at 12pm EDT. And best of all, it’s 100% free. Preach Better Sermons is a free, four-hour, online conference focused on helping communicators prepare and deliver messages that matter. Some of the best communicators in the world will unpack preaching principles you can use right away.
It’s 100% free and since it happens online, there are no travel costs. Click here to register for the event now.
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. As a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my brand new eBook 455 Leadership Quotes: Lessons From 2012′s Top Christian Conference Speakers.