Failure is not a subject we like to talk about often. However, few things connect with readers more. We long for transparency and people who have a common journey as we do.
If you feel the same way, you will enjoy The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of July 8th:
- It’s Not My Job By Paul Alexander
- What If You’re Already The Best Leader You Will Ever Be by Jeff Brodie
- How To Spot “Counterfeit Passion” When Making A Church Hire by Scott Cochrane
- 10 Risky Questions For Leaders by Bill Donahue
- The 19 Bloggers You Should Be Reading by Robby Gallaty. I was truly honored to make this list.
- More Than Just A Good “Church” Kid by Derwin Gray
- 9 Thoughts On Creating Great Partnerships by Brad Lomenick
- Why Church Plants Fail Part 1 by Jeff Maness. And don’t forget to read Part 2 and Part 3.
- 4 Bad Habits Developed By Teams With No Ministry Strategy by Tony Morgan
- Top 10 Rudest Things People Do In Church by Todd Rhodes. Speaking of Todd, check out the resource below.
I feel every reader of this blog should check out Ministry Briefing. This is a resource every Christian leader must have. Each month, Matt Steen and Todd Rhoades compile 200+ of the most relevant and important blog posts of the previous 30 days. They offer great pricing and the quality and delivery of the resource is unmatched. Click HERE and check them out. You won’t be disappointed.
Well that is my Top 10. What other great posts did you read this past week?
To subscribe to this site and get my latest FREE eBook 649 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From The 2013 Passion, Exponential, Orange, Chick-Fil-A Leadercast Conferences click here or on the image to the left.