The world is changing….FAST. How we manage our time and engage people must also change for us to lead effectively in the future. Whether you lead a church, business, non-profit, military unit, sports team, or have a family, the following 10 posts will speak to your issues and make you a better leader.
There are several business posts included in this list. I encourage all pastors and church leaders to not skip these. Rather, read them and look for applications in your unique ministry environment.
The following are the Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of August 12th:
- 2:55 PM.: When Productivity Dies by Drake Baer at www.FastCompany.com
- 10 Google Services You Didn’t Know Existed And How They Can Help Church Leaders by Rich Birch
- 22 Common Mistakes Most Churches & Non-Profits Make On Social Media by Steve Fogg
- An End Of Books by Seth Godin
- Don’t Let Your Bad Day Becomes Your Family’s Bad Night by Casey Graham
- Why Duck Dynasty Rule Reality TV by Bill Keveney at www.USAToday.com
- CNN Embarks On $15 Million Web Redesign by Mashable
- 3 BIG Reasons People Leave Your Church by Dan Reiland
- The Prayer Life Of An Above Average Leader by Rick Warren
- 7 Things I Learned From Watching Pastor Mark (Driscoll) Preach by Bobby Williams
And since it has been two weeks since my last Top 10 list, let me give you two additional posts:
- 5 Lessons About How People Unsubscribe From You & Your List by Carey Nieuwhof
- Move With God: Do These 3 by Artie Davis
Well, that is my Top 10 (uh, 12). What were some additional great posts you read this past week?
To subscribe to this site and get my latest FREE eBook 649 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From The 2013 Passion, Exponential, Orange, Chick-Fil-A Leadercast Conferences click here or on the image to the left.