I love leaders who make me a better leader. I love the people who stretch my mind, challenge my assumptions, and live lives that inspire me to get better. That is why I love this week’s Top 10 list.
Here are some of the topics covered – time management, relationships, BHAGs, numbers, sports, parenting, and even life in America. Where I was most challenged this week was by Perry Noble. Let’s say your church as 38,227 people in attendance this weekend and 1,500 of them accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, NOW WHAT? Perry tells you.
You will want to read these posts. Check them out and let me know your thoughts.
by Rich Birch
- 4 Signs You Should Drop Your BHAG by Scott Cochrane
- Worst End Of The Summer Mom Ever: The Sequel by Jen Hatmaker
- The Story Behind The Number by Dan Marengo
- The One Leadership Lesson You Should Learn This Week by Les McKeown via www.Inc.com
- How To Craft Your Sunday Service To Engage Unchurched People by Carey Niewhof
- OK NewSpring Church, What Now? by Perry Noble
- The Phone Call by Lyn Smith
- 5 Surprising Observations From My 7 Hours With 40 Pastors Of Today’s Largest Churches by Charles Stone
- Is Liberty A Thing Of The Past In The United States by Michael Youssef
Well that is my Top 10. What other great posts did you read this week?
To subscribe to this site and get my latest FREE eBook 649 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths From The 2013 Passion, Exponential, Orange, Chick-Fil-A Leadercast Conferences click here or on the image to the left.