There is one aspect of church growth few people ever discuss. To have a growing church you must first have growing church leaders. As church leaders expand their capacity and scope of influence, the same will happen with the church.
This is why I enjoy this week’s Top 10 list so much. The majority of the posts are dedicated to church growth and the growth of church leaders. These posts you will want to revisit over and over.
The following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of July 28th:
- Engaging The Givers In Your Church by Paul Alexander
- The Myths Of Church Growth by ChurchFuel and Michael Lukaszewski
- How To Turn A Summit Chair Into A Seat Of Transformation by Scott Cochrane
- When Bullying Becomes Spiritual Warfare by Christianity Today
- Jim: I Never Called You Dad by Mary DeMuth
- 21 Ways To Keep A Church From Growing by Ron Edmondson
- 7 Keys To Becoming A Leader People Like And Want To Hear From On Social Media by Carey Nieuwhof
- We Asked Top Leaders To Share Their Number One Advice, And Here’s What They Said by Paul Sohn
- One Lesson Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Under Armour by Justin Trapp
- 7 Ways Leaders Destroy Their Teams by Scott Williams
That is my Top 10 for the week. What other great posts did you read?
To subscribe to this site and get my latest FREE eBook 999 Leadership Quotes On Leadership: Wise Words And Timeless Truths From The 2014 ARC, Passion, Orange, and Leadercast Conferences (and others) click here or on the image to the left.