This has been an incredible week for leadership training!Â The Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit stretched me in ways I have not been stretched in a long time.Â You can read my favorite posts from that 2-day event by clicking here and here.
In addition to the Summit, I also read a multitude ofÂ incredible leadership articles.Â My Top 10Â for the week are listed below.Â Â Enjoy!!!Â
- Is Church For Christians by Paul Alexander
- Director Tony Gilroy on Creating Action Scenes The â€œBourneâ€ Way by Joe Berkowitz at www.FastCompany.com.Â Great post on approaching leadership as a problem solving exercise.
- Strong Marriage Equals Strong Leader by Dan Black
- Are You a Modest Christian?Â by Nicole Cottrell
- 4-Must Haveâ€™s for GREAT Story Tellers by Artie Davis
- A Different Kind of MiracleÂ by Sheree DeCouto.Â Sheree,Â our wonderful Spiritual Life Director at Fellowship Bible Church, provides the lessons God taught her after surviving an intense battle cancer.
- Converting Viral Traffic by Seth Godin
- Corporate Success vs. Failure – 30 Points of DistinctionÂ by Mike Myatt.Â This is an absolute incredible post and should be discussed by every leadership team.
- How Women Lead Differently, And Why It MattersÂ by Alyse Nelson at www.FastCompany.com.
- 10 Questions Every Preacher should Ask about His Preaching?Â by Charles Stone
What other great leadership posts did you read this week?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. Also, as a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my latest eBook 151 Leadership Quotes: Timeless Truths That Will Make You A Better Leader.