The following are the Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of March 4th. They fall into two categories – Incredibly Emotional and Incredibly Practical. Do not miss these 10 posts.
- My Interview With 2 Women About Their Choice To Have An Abortion by Paul Alexander
- Five Commandments For The Media Savvy Pastor by Phil Cooke
- How Do You Forgive A Sexual Abuser? By Writing A Letter by Mary DeMuth
- Eleven Things Your Church Can Learn from the Airport by Seth Godin via www.VisionRoom.com
- It Doesn’t Just Happen: 9 Strategies For Creating A Leadership Culture by Tony Morgan. These lessons were learned at the Chick-Fil-A headquarters.
- Social Media: Inside the UFC, Dana White by Maria Burns Ortiz via www.ESPN.com. Pastors and church leaders can learn much about building a tribe, communication, and connecting with your audience from Dana White and the UFC.
- The Unheard Voice Of Adoption by Allison Robison
- His Game, His Rules by Don Van Natta, Jr. of www.ESPN.com. This is a great profile of the powerful and infamous NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
- A Successful Leadership Culture Goes Beyond The Numbers by Scott Williams
- The Evolution Of The Executive Pastor by Matt Steen. Very insightful interview by Matt Steen and Todd Rhoades.
Matt and Todd also provide an incredible resource for pastors and church leaders called Ministry Briefing. Ministry Briefing is a monthly digital download that identifies the top 150+ news stories and trends that effect you and your ministry. This is a monthly subscription service that costs $10 but it is worth it because you don’t have time to read all these articles!! They did it for you!! As a reader of this site, use the coupon code Dodd and you can get the subscription for only $7. I can’t recommend this enough. Click here for a preview of the March edition.
Well that is my Top 10. What additional great leadership posts did you read this week?
Subscribe here so future posts can be sent directly to your Inbox. As a gift for doing so, I will also send you a FREE copy of my brand new eBook Pastors, Christian Leaders, and Football: 13 Stories From The 2012 Season That Will Equip And Inspire You.