Some weeks I come across 10 posts which all deserve to be bookmarked. This is one of those weeks. A minimum of half of these posts are simply masterpieces. Take some time and read each one.
Also, I want to give you a bonus post this week. On January 4th, Charles Specht came out with his annual Top 50 Leadership Blogs as determined by Alexia which monitors readership and web traffic. This site came in at #35. Tony Robbins was #1 for example. To read the full list click here.
With that being said, the following are The Top 10 Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of January 6th:
- 5 Ways To Be Unsatisfied With Your Church by Shane Blackshear
- Aiming For ‘Effective Anger’: The Top 50 Countries Where It’s Hardest To Be A Christian by Katherine Burgess via Christianity Today
- “Your Leadership Mentor Is Not Yoda” And 5 Other Mentoring Myths by Scott Cochrane
- One Observation Of Declining Church by Ron Edmondson
- Dear Howard Schultz & Starbucks… by Casey Graham
- A Night Owl’s Guide To More Productive Mornings by Alan Henry via Lifehacker.com
- Want Your Idea To Be Loved? Keep It Simple by MarketingProfs
- 6 Keys To Breaking The 200, 400 And 800 Attendance Barriers by Carey Nieuwhof
- 4 Ways To Minister To Us ‘Young Guns’ by John Pond via The Gospel Coalition
- 5 Scriptures To Pray Over Your Marriage by Lysa TerKeurst
Well that is my Top 10. What other great posts did you read this week?