Thank you for visiting Brian Dodd On Leadership. This site will make you a better leader. I see leadership in everything and so can you.
The purpose is this site is to take the everyday life experiences that we all have and process them in the light of leadership. My objective is to add value to leaders and provide perspective, encouragement, and solutions to the issues they face daily. During the past three years, the readership of this website has grown to over 50,000 readers per month.
I invite you to purchase my initial book The 10 Indispensable Practices Of The 2-Minute Leader by clicking here or on the image below. You can also connect with me on Twitter at @briankdodd or Facebook by clicking here.
My daytime job is as Director of New Ministry Relationships for Injoy Stewardship Solutions where we help churches fully-fund their mission and vision. During the last 12+ years, I have spent each day having one-on-one conversations with many of the greatest church leaders in America. I also have over 25 years of church volunteer and staff experience.
I hope you find my observational thoughts on generosity and leadership unique and enjoyable.
The following are my Top 10 Most Read Posts of All-Time. Check them out!
- 18 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From God’s Not Dead The Movie
- The Top 20 Leadership Movies Of The Last 20 Years
- 10 Leadership Quotes And Principles From Soul Surfer
- 13 Inspirational Leadership Quotes From Baltimore Ravens Ray Lewis
- 20 Leadership Quotes from Gordon Gekko and Wall Street
- 44 Leadership Quotes From Tony Dungy
- 23 Leadership Quotes From Tim Tebow
- 10 Posts Expressing Love, Support, and Prayers For Rick Warren And His Family
- 40 Leadership Quotes And Lessons From When The Game Stands Tall
- 7 Leadership Quotes And Principles From Courageous – The Must See Movie Of The Year
Some other items of note:
Theology Degrees Online ranked this site the #1 Christian Leadership blog on the internet in 2012. To read the full list, click here.
Alexa ranked this site as the 30th most visited leadership post on the internet. You can read the full list by clicking here.
StudentLifeGuru.com honored this site by rating it as the 9th best leadership blog on the internet.
My post How To Welcome A Man Home was also featured as a guest blog on the popular site www.tonymorganlive.com where it was his 9th most read post of 2010. How To Make Your Vision For 2011 A Reality – 34 Leadership Lessons From Buckhead Church’s Jeff was featured by Rick Warren in his January 7th, 2011 newsletter. In addition, 5 Reasons People May Be Leaving Your Church was one of the Top 11 Posts Of 2011 on the wonderful website www.ChurchLeaders.com.
I am honored you stopped by this site and hope you subscribe and return often.